There are marked disabled parking spaces at Vienna International Airport for persons travelling with their own car.
- Multi-storey car park 3: 15 spaces (deck 2)
- Multi-storey car park 4: 16 spaces (deck 0)
- Car park C: 39 spaces (both sides of the entrance)
- Short-term car park K3: 6 spaces (next to the passages to the arrivals hall)
There are also marked disabled drop-off and pick-up zones in front of the departure and arrivals hall for bringing and meeting passengers.
We would ask you to appreciate that you may park here for a limited time only and your vehicle must be appropriately marked.
There are disabled drop-off spaces in front of the check-in areas.
- Check-in 1/1A/2: 3 spaces
- Check-in 3: 3 spaces
The gatekeeper will allow you to drive up to the arrivals hall free of charge on presentation of your disabled parking permit as per § 29b StVO or your EU disabled parking card.
Access is next to the taxi entrance and is also used by buses and diplomats.
Reduced parking fee
Flughafen Wien AG grants a 50% discount on the parking fees in multi-storey car parks 3 and 4 and in car park C.
You can obtain the refund on your return at the cash desk in multi-storey car park 4 (open 24 hours) on submission of a copy or presentation of:
- disabled parking permit as per § 29b StVO
- or an EU disabled parking card (European Community model)
- or certificate of disability with additional entry "Unzumutbarkeit der Benützung öffentlicher Verkehrsmittel wegen dauernder Gesundheitsschädigung" (the inability to use public transport because of permanent health impairment)
Please note that the discount does not apply for the short-term car parks K1 (departures) and K3 (arrivals).
Show possibilities for arrival at airport map
If you have any questions about parking, please call +43-1-7007-22886 or contact us via mail.